Wednesday, November 13, 2013

BIG NEWS!!! from February 2013. Oops.

Dear Friends,

I will be genuinely surprised and slightly concerned if any of you have been waiting with baited breath for this blog post (considering that my last post was from 2011...oops), but I figure there's no better time than the present to start writing again, because...


I HAVE BIG NEWS!!!
 
Well, moreover, WE have big news!
 
Who is this "we" you speak of, you ask? 
 
..............
 
Oh my goodness, you guys. 
This is unreal. 
Ok.  Let's take a step back.
 
If you'll recall from my last blog post, 2 Christmases ago, I asked Santa for "somebody to love."  My parents provided me with the best snuggle buddy they could muster up at the time: 
 
 
Cedric the bear.  Remember him? 
 
But do know what?  Jesus provided me with something even better that year....
 

Spencer :)
 
Well, along with Spencer came a lot of fun and a lot less free time, which is probably why I haven't updated this blog in so long.  Thanks a lot, Spencer.  Just kidding :)
 
Good thing we've been keeping up with most of you in person, so you already know...
 
We dated....
 
We liked each other...
 
And now...
 
WE'RE ENGAGED!!!
 
To those of you who have been asking me to post photos from our engagement date, you're in luck, because I've decided to spend my one night off from rehearsal doing just that!  You're welcome.

8 months later...

Well guys,...I just found this post.
From 8 months ago.
And I STILL haven't posted our engagement photos!!

Or did I?  Ah forget it.  I'm a blogging FAILURE!!  Good thing blogs don't have due dates.

Stay tuned for more exciting adventures! 
It might take another 8 months, but at some point, I'm sure I'll get the urge to post again.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment