Monday, November 1, 2010

You can like the life you're living, you can live the life you like...

You can even marry Harry, but mess around with Spike.

Wait. What am I saying?!

There's no Spike. Only Ike as I recall. But I wouldn't suggest messing around with him either.

Where has all this nonsense about Harry and Spike and messing around come from, you say? CHICAGO! No, no, no, not the windy city, but CHICAGO the musical.

Have you heard of it?
If so,....um....good.
If not, well, you should come and see it at Seattle Musical Theatre!
Actually, either way, you should come see it, and you know why?

I'm in it!

That's right! For anyone who I haven't told yet, you'd better clear your schedules for at least one night between November 12th and December 4th, because your favorite Disney princess-in-training will be hitting the stage at SMT as Hello Kitty!

Ahem, I mean, Go-To-Hell Kitty.

And in case you're not convinced yet that you should head on down to SMT, here's a little sneak peek of my role in the show:

Ok, I have a confession to make. This is false advertising.

I never actually appear behind bars in this show. But I am a murderess!

...In the show, I mean. Not in real life. Just to clear up any confusion.

But although the bars will not be present, the good news is...instead of singing about how I murdered my husband, I get to do it LIVE onstage,...with a Tommy gun! Then, I tell everyone to "Go to hell!"

Oops, sorry. Spoiler alert.
I pretty much just gave away the whole plot of the show.
Sorry guys.

But basically, if you want a chance to see me play a crazy, sexy loon, not to mention, see a cast of lovely, multi-talented people, this is it. Buy your tickets and all that jazz. End of story.

1 comment:

  1. I want to go watch you! where can i buy tickets? I'm sure my roommate will want to come with me =] how exciting!

    ReplyDelete