Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sometimes, I like to pretend to be a model...

...And sometimes, it works!

Hello All!

Just thought I would share another of the photos from my adventures in modeling with all of you! If we're friends at all on Facebook, then you've probably seen this one:


But! That's old news now.

And the new news is...

...THIS!


Just a couple of the crazy, awesome photos taken by the beautiful and talented Diana J. Lee!

And little did I know, Diana had taken photographs of me before I even knew her! Remember these babies from last year's Seattle Fashion Week?


Both taken by the incredible Diana J. Lee. Who woulda thunk that a couple years later, we'd meet again! Awesome.

And another update on my sporadic modeling career...

...I got a job offer!

Just got an email from an agency, asking me to come in to be a Zumiez fit model. Now, if you don't know what being a fit model entails,...I will tell you. You stand around while people fit clothes to your body, so they will fit other girls' bodies. Sounds real exciting, right? Well, I don't know about exciting, but it is a job. And it pays really well. So, all in all,...

I dig it.

Cross your fingers for me that I'll fit their...umm, fit-ness.

And look like the 16-19 year-old age range that they asked for.

Although that shouldn't be too difficult for me :)

1 comment: