Monday, September 6, 2010

You're Welcome.

Hello all, and you're welcome.

I know you've all been sitting around and waiting for the day when I, Krista Gibbon, would begin my life as a professional blogger, and well,...you're in luck! That day is here.

I'm not really quite sure what the point of this blog is. Or what I'm going to write in it. Or if I'm going to write in it for that matter. In fact, I haven't even designed the background or made it pretty or anything, because the truth is,...

I don't know how.

But oh well. I'm sure I'll figure it out.
Someday.

And while we're talking about blogs, let me tell you something. This blogging business is a lot harder than it's made out to be! I was all fired up to write my first blog post, so I go to blogger.com, and try to go to my blog, and realize, I don't have one. Hmmm. Problem. So, I do what any intelligent problem-solver would do; I sign up for a blog account!

Problem solved! Right? Wrong.

I go to write my first post, but low and behold, I have to what?! Name my blog? Impossible. I spent a whole 5 and a half hours...I mean,...uh, 2 minutes trying to decide on a name suitable for my blog, which was difficult, considering the aforementioned fact that I don't really know why I'm writing this.

My life is so hard. I can't even think of a name for my blog!

After struggling for a whole, umm, oh yes, 2 minutes to choose a suitable name for this thing, I was exhausted. Naming a blog is hard work. It just drained all the creativity outta me. And you can't write a blog without creativity. That's just a bad idea.

So, here I am, 5 days later, finally feeling inspired enough to introduce myself to the world as the newest author on the WWW! And what have I written?

Nothing.

I tried. If this blog bores you...too bad! You obviously need a better sense of humor. And a hug.

For anyone who is actually reading and enjoying this, thank you :)

And you're welcome.

Happy Memorial Day.

I mean, Labor Day. I can't keep these holidays straight. Yesterday at work, I told someone "Happy Holidays!" They looked confused. So I just walked off real fast. I should not have to work on holidays. It would be better. For everyone. And much less embarrassing.

And speaking of work, I've gotta go!!! Yep, that's right, even when everyone else in the world has the day off, I have to put on my dirgy, goth outfit and go to work, so that everyone else who's not at work can have food. Again, you're welcome.

Thanks for reading and ttfn!

Love,
Me

2 comments:

  1. Haha, this definitely sounds like you. :D Looking forward to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I love you, Krista! Definitely entertaining and totally you. And, don't worry, you weren't the only bitter server who had to work Labor Day. I feel your pain. Damn customers... why would they want to eat out on their day off?

    ReplyDelete