Monday, October 4, 2010

My Family is the Greatest.

No, really. They are.

Mom, Dad, and Brian came all the way out to Seattle just to have lunch with me. So, of course, I repaid them by forcing them to be the subjects of countless photos.

I'm sure they all really appreciated me snapping pictures throughout our meal.

Especially Brian.

But nonetheless, I had a great time going out with them, even if it had to be a brief date, since I had to be responsible and go to my job like real grown-ups do.

Darn this being-an-adult thing.

Thanks, Mom, Dad, and Brian for taking me out! And thanks, Mom, Dad, Brian, and 3 others just for being great. I love and miss you all and can't wait til we are all together again, which will probably be around Christmastime.

And speaking of Christmas...

THERE ARE ONLY 81 DAYS 10 HOURS AND 52 MINUTES LEFT UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!

That's right. The countdown has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment