Monday, September 6, 2010

MEAT.

Some people are carnivores.

I am not.

And neither is Lindsay, really. It was all a ruse.

I mean, we like meat. And we like to eat it. But seriously, who in their right mind buys this much meat?

No one is this much of a carnivore.

Unless you're a dinosaur, then this is like a little snack. Otherwise, what could you possibly need $84 worth of meat for? And really, I don't think that this picture even does this meat justice. I mean, these were
huge slabs of meat! HUGE! There were like 27 families of cows sitting in that fridge section alone. Poor cows. And probably no one will ever even buy them. Unless someone is having a mass barbecue. Or if they have a pet dinosaur.

In other news on the meat front...


...I bought some!


I would take a picture of my fridge to prove it, but my camera's broken. Can you believe that? I've never felt so lost in my entire life! Ok. That may be a bit of an exaggeration, but you know me, or if you don't, what are you doing reading this? Anyways, if you know me at all, you know that I love taking pictures. But a couple weeks ago, my camera broke, and in Disneyland of all places! I tried taking it to the Toontown camera shop....



...but no one answered the door. That was weird. I guess they were closed or something.


Anyways, without my camera to document the meat currently taking up residence in my freezer, you'll just have to take my word for it. It's there.


Now, that doesn't mean that I've cooked any meat yet, but it's a start. I'll get there.


Eventually.

1 comment: